- Ready made sugar cookies (homemade or store bought)
- Vanilla Frosting
- Multi colored Sprinkles
- Gum Drop Candies
- Pour the rainbow sprinkles on a plate.
- Place frosting in a pipe bag. If you don’t have a pipe bag like me, I just placed the frosting in a zip lock bag and cut off a tip at the end of it.
- Pipe a small amount of frosting on the edge of the cookie and then press the frosted cookie onto the rainbow sprinkles.
- Pipe a small amount of frosting in the center of the cookie and then place one gumdrop candy in the center.
- Place a few sprinkles around the gumdrop to cover any excess frosting.
That’s it! You have just made adorable and festive cookies!