Believe or not but the holidays are around the corner! You will be going to lots of holiday parties and below are great gifts to bring to the party. The best part about it is that each of the gifts below give back to charities. So you can feel even better during the holiday season!
- Pier One UNICEF Holiday Cards : Each box set donates to UNICEF.
- West Elm Kitchen Set : Set includes apron, oven mitt, pot holder & tea towel for only $59. For each gift set purchased, FEED will donate 32 meals to families in need in the USA.
- FEED Wine Bag : By purchasing this unique wine bag, FEED provides 5 school meals for children around the world. Available for only $22.
- Jonathan Adler (Product) RED Candle : This (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition Tomato Pop Candle sold will benefit the Global Fund in providing life saving medicine. Available for only $38.
- Belvedere (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition Vodka Bottle : Drink for a cause! 50% of the gross profits go to the Global Fund.
- Alessi Fruit Bowl : You’ll be the ultimate gift give with this unique and festive fruit bowl especially since proceeds go towards the Global Fund! Priced at $90.
- No Kid Hungry® Chef Series Silicone Spatula, American Girl™ : William Sonoma will donate 30% of the price of limited edition spatulas towards the No Kid Hungry organization which works towards ending children hunger in the US.
- St. Jude Metallic Yarn Knit Throw : Nothing says a great gift than a cozy blanket. It’s even better when 50% of the purchase price will be donated directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
- St. Jude Metallic Hearts Bowl + Mug : You can never have enough mugs and soup bowls especially during the holidays. It’s even sweeter when 50% of the purchase price of each bowl and mug will be donated directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
- ONE HOPE The Mixologist Gift Box : For every box purchased, 10 meals are donated to end childhood hunger.
What are your hostess gifts that you love? I would love to hear it!