Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, I felt it was only right to throw a Halloween Party! The first thing I did was send out an Evite for our immediate family. I then went to my local Dollar Tree to buy the decorations. I literally spent less than $20 on plates, napkins, serving patters and bowls, and decor. I then planned out the menu and activities for the kids listed below. I had apps out when everyone arrived. We then went out trick or treating as a group which was super fun. When we got back, the kids did their candy exchange and then we played Halloween Bingo. I then brought out desserts which gave everyone the sugar rush they needed for the dance off. We then ended the night with a showing of NIghtmare Before Christmas. It was amazing to see our daughter have such a great time with her little cousins. Definitely consider throwing your own Halloween Party or even a birthday themed costume party. It’s super easy and eerily fun! Happy Halloween!
- Witch’s Brew: Guacamole
- Zombie Brain Dip: Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Brain Pies: Pierogis
- Vampire Bread: Pepperoni Bread (recipe coming soon)
- Baby Mummies: Pigs in a Blanket
- Gooey Monster Fingers: Mozzarella Sticks
- Skeleton Bones: Buffalo Wings
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Homemade Chocolates (recipe coming soon)
- Pumpkin Bread (recipe coming soon)
- Halloween Oreos
- Halloween Bingo: Email me and I can send you the template for free.
- Halloween Dance Off: I listed the playlist below.
- Trick or Treating: Can’t think of a better activity to do during Halloween!
- Halloween Movie: Ended the evening with a showing of Nightmare before Christmas!
Halloween Playlist: I put together a list of Halloween songs for the kids to dance to. It was definitely my favorite part of the night!
- Ghostbusters Theme Song
- Time Warp from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- The Monster Mash
- Shake Dem Skeleton Bones
- Addams Family Theme Song
- The Witch Doctor
- This Is Halloween from Nightmare before Christmas
What are your favorite Halloween Party tips and tricks? Please share!