- 1 1/2 pounds small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a mixture)
- 1/8 cup good olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leave
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary
- Toss the potatoes in mixture until well coated.
- Put potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into one layer
- Roast in the oven for at least 45 minutes to an hour or until browned and crisp
- Half way through, make sure to flip the potatoes over with a spatula to ensure even browning.