Now that’s it’s officially Football season, this quick and easy dip will sure to be a crowd pleaser! I always get asked for this recipe and once you try it, you’ll know why; it’s delicious!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Serve with chips and/or vegetables.