- 1 lb of dry orzo pasta
- 1 lb of cooked grilled chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan bring 3 quarts lightly salted water to boiling.
- Add the orzo and boil for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent it from sticking together.
- Drain orzo in a colander and transfer to medium sized bowl. Cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients plus salt & pepper to taste. Fold until all ingredients well until mixed well
- Serve chilled or at room-temperature.